Travel

Traveling In Comfort

Top 6 Travel Must Have Items That Will Change Your Life

and you can thank me for later! You always hear people talking about traveling and how much it dehydrates you inside and out. From your throat, to your hands and face, lack of hydration makes you look so tired and worn out. This is why I started experimenting with products that would help me feel less blah after a flight.

Since I discovered Fresh beauty products I have been fascinated with their quality. Not only are all of there products made with natural ingredients, they also work fabulously. Highlighting their tinted lip balm, rose is my favorite color. It adds the most natural, pouty, moisturizing look to my lips and makes them instantly soft and supple. They have several different tints including nude and honey just to name a few. Did I mention it also has SPF in it?!

This neck pillow is made out of soft fabric and is stuffed with lavender flowers and flax seed for soothing neck and shoulder muscles. The best part about this pillow is that you can also use it at home and warm or cool it for added comfort and relief. It’s one of my go to’s when I’m feeling overly stressed and/or tired.

This blanket and eye mask travel set is extremely soft, plush and warm, making you want to cuddle with it in flight. This is also a perfect holiday gift idea that will surely be a hit at the Christmas party.

This eye cream is like magic. As soon as I apply it, it instantly lifts and firms around my eyes and reduces puffiness it’s fab! It provides just the right amount of moisture around the most delicate parts of my eyes and you only need a small amount of product. Want to know what this Eye balm is also great for? Lips! My secret is I dab a small amounts on my lips and it instantly reduces my lip wrinkles and creates like a smooth barrier over them. It makes my lipstick look awesome!

No this isn’t a robe so I don’t know why the call it that, but it’s a wool woven throw blanket that has a leather carrier case making it perfect for traveling or on the go. Just flip it over your shoulder and you’re ready to go!

Another Fresh product that I can’t live without is this floral rose water toner. It’s packaged with a misting cap that literally feels like a mini facial refresher when you mist it on. It’s lightweight on your skin yet so moisturizing, sometimes a few mists is all I need to feel instantly refreshed. It provides the perfect pick me up for your skin and gives it an instant glow.

Give these items a shot and tell me which one is your favorite. I live by these and not only use them when I travel but with my everyday routine as well so tell me what you guys think!

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

hello32.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:21 am

Whether your animal travels in the cabin or in the luggage compartment depends on its weight and the size of its transport container.

kts8.net
    March 2, 2018 at 12:15 am

To celebrate the holidays, we invited some bloggers and friends in to the nail saloon for nails and cocktails.

nba jerseys
    November 6, 2018 at 2:23 am

My wife and i have been relieved when Emmanuel managed to do his analysis out of the precious recommendations he obtained using your web pages. It’s not at all simplistic to just happen to be giving for free points which usually the others may have been trying to sell. And now we do know we’ve got you to thank for this. The explanations you’ve made, the straightforward web site menu, the relationships you can assist to promote – it’s got many sensational, and it’s really making our son and us understand the issue is brilliant, which is incredibly fundamental. Thanks for everything!

golden goose sneakers
    November 7, 2018 at 9:19 pm

I truly wanted to compose a brief message to be able to appreciate you for all of the magnificent suggestions you are placing on this site. My incredibly long internet investigation has finally been paid with reputable knowledge to talk about with my friends and classmates. I would mention that most of us site visitors are undeniably lucky to dwell in a very good community with very many wonderful people with insightful guidelines. I feel rather fortunate to have seen your entire webpage and look forward to so many more enjoyable times reading here. Thanks once more for everything.

michael kors outlet online
    November 8, 2018 at 5:50 am

I in addition to my friends happened to be looking at the nice key points found on the blog and all of the sudden got an awful suspicion I never thanked the web blog owner for those secrets. All the young boys appeared to be consequently passionate to study them and now have pretty much been making the most of them. Appreciate your actually being really helpful and for using varieties of incredible resources most people are really desperate to be aware of. My very own sincere apologies for not saying thanks to sooner.

hermes belts
    November 9, 2018 at 1:33 am

My husband and i were so joyous when Louis could do his homework through the entire ideas he grabbed using your web page. It’s not at all simplistic to simply find yourself giving for free facts which some others might have been making money from. So we discover we have the writer to appreciate for this. The specific illustrations you have made, the straightforward blog menu, the friendships you will help instill – it’s got all powerful, and it is helping our son and our family imagine that this theme is interesting, and that is tremendously pressing. Thank you for all the pieces!